Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pie-A-Professor for Charity

Well, you asked for it, Dr. Tiff.

So there was an event organized by the Student Movement for Real Change - GT Chapter at the Campanile for charity called "Pie-A-Professor". Seizing this opportunity as one of the few penalty-free fun things to do during dead week (or when you're frustrated), I proceeded to pie Dr. Tiff in the face.

Dr. Tiff before the assault:



Dr. Tiff in the aftermath:



That was pretty brave of you, professor, and very nice of you to do something like this for those Kenyan and Brazilian kids. Please note that I thoroughly enjoy your class, this was nothing personal.

P.S.: The "pie" was basically a paper plate of Cool Whip. I almost wish it was a crusted pie on a metallic oven pan, but that would have probably broken noses.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast posting! I just got done cleaning myself up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Santa Dr. Tiff!!! :D

    Wish I cold have gone. Q.Q For once Calculus was evil...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you WOULD wear goggles Dr. Tiff... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So there's a second use for goggles after laboratory work at Georgia Tech. Finally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this looks like fun! I'm glad they didn't use real pies because I'm sure Hassan's full force would have knocked you out lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... This is an amazing post. I was planning to sign up for this event, but could not. It was because my class schedule conflicted with the timings allotted for this event. I really appreciate that someone grabbed this opportunity which I missed upon. By the way Dr. Tiff looks like a Santa in the second picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahhaha Dr.Tiff you look like Santa XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, I can't agree more! she does look like Santa! :) you should have worn a helmet !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, I walked passed there and saw you but I was rushing to a class... sry~ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE that second picture. You look like Santa Clause with a big happy smile on. I wish I could have been there to see it. And @Hasan there are many more uses for Goggles than school. We use to wear them in high school because we thought we looked cool in them. Haha. You can see how that turned out.

    ReplyDelete