Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Buzz in You

I formally introduce you to the BEST meal offered at Red Robin. When I am at home in Baltimore, my friends and I go to Red Robin at least once a week because it is soooo good! They offer a variety of foods but their specialties are burgers and fries. However, once you try the Buzz Clucks and Fries you will never go back to a burger again! This fabulous meal consists of buffalo chicken strips, blue cheese (or ranch if you please) and their Red Robin seasoned french fries. The strips have alot of meat in them and the buffalo sauce is fantastic...not too spicy but just enough to give you a buzz! Overall, Buzz Clucks are the best. Make sure you try them the next time you go to Red Robin.

Erin

Photobucket

P.S. Order a freckled lemonade to make your meal even better. It is strawberry lemonade with fresh strawberries on top. =]

6 comments:

  1. Nice post to really kick off this blog!
    E3 FOODIES RULE!
    DOWN WITH G5 & P4!

    Who's with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Maryland as well and I definitely miss going to Red Robin before catching a movie with my friends. Although personally I like their burgers more I have to agree that the freckled lemonade is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is making me hungry. I love eating out

    Let us please take a field trip to Red Robin in order to get a first hand experience. I think learning should be done with people actually tasting the food for studying purposes :D I bet we can learn a lot at Red Robin and learning is suppose to be fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I must admit that I've never even heard of Red Robin, but i can say that that food looks amazing. There is nothing better than some tender, juicy chicken strips. Especially if they are dipped in bleu cheese. Bleu cheese rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!
    NFletcher: Yes, the freckled lemonades are so good :) I didn't know there was someone else from Maryland in my English class. That's exciting :)
    WonTaek Chung: I love eating out as well. We definitely need to take a field trip to Red Robin. That would make my day! Very good idea.
    Drew N: You MUST experience Red Robin...it is the best! Bleu cheese is really good with chicken tenders :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember seeing the commercial for Red Robin on television, but I've never been motivated enough to step foot into one.

    This post, however, makes me really hungry hahahaha, and now I really want to go to one. That picture just makes my stomach growl with hunger XD

    Thanks for sharing this awesome picture of delicious looking food.

    ReplyDelete