Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bear-ied Treasure

In my safari across the internet I came upon this beast of a candy.





It might actually be the greatest thing I have ever laid eyes on. I honestly would not know what to do with one if I had one (how do you store it?). However, it seems other people do know what to do with them because they are currently sold out. It is hailed as the world's largest gummy bear, clocking in a five pounds. It is the equivalent of 1400 normal gummy bears.

I just thought I would share this with you all.
Here is the link: http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

5 comments:

  1. did you know that if you place gummy bears in water they expand? so i wonder what would happen if you placed THIS one in water...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about this. I once had an oversized Hershey's kiss and it was simply too much to handle. Its too much to eat in one sitting and I just kinda sat there and gnawed on it. Then I would put it away and when I decided I wanted it next, it was gross looking.

    I imagine that a similar situation would occur with this. Its simply too much than a person would know what to do with, unless it was shared. If you dont finish it, where/how would you store it? I can just imagine dust and dirt sticking to the gummy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txkRCIPSsjM

    Imagine this times 1400...
    Oh and I like how the gummi bear tried to resist its impending doom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gummy bear reminds me of the huge lobster in the video :D

    They could be best friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I despair the advent of supersizing in American culture. Now even gummy bears have to be supersized - what next? Barrels of coke? Giant bazooka hotdogs? Manhole-cover sized waffles?

    A snippet of (hopefully) useless information: if you dip a gummy bear into soda, it explodes. Imagine the amount of firepower this baby would pack!

    ReplyDelete