Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mini Cinnamon Buns!


During family weekend, my family and I went to this restaurant (I can not remember the name..sorry!) and the food was cooked very well with perfect seasonings. However, the best part of the meal was the appetizer. Usually restaurants bring out rolls for a small appetizer before the food comes, but this restaurant brought out mini cinnamon buns. The best thing they could have thought of! They were the perfect size with just enough cinnamon to make it the perfect sweetness in your mouth. The buns were also very warm so it felt like the bread was melting on your tongue. After having these tasty cinnamon buns, I believe that all restaurants should serve cinnamon buns instead of bread.

5 comments:

  1. I love cinnamon buns, and having them for an appetizer would be an interesting twist. Did you go for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, cinnamon buns taste pretty good. But, it really depends on what you eat. I would prefer regular bread for appetizer if the main dish is pasta or pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I went for dinner. Jay, you are right sometimes regular bread goes better with some types of food but I think that cinnamon buns is a great twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a really good idea for them to serve something different. It seems every restaraunt serves bread with their dish and i am impressed when restaraunts are original. Obviously, it has to go with the food as well, but i believe they should be rewarded for trying something new

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really cute in the picture. I don't know if we have this in China. I hope I can try some one day.

    ReplyDelete