Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nut Up or Shut Up...

Has anybody seen the movie zombieland? I watched it this last Friday, and I must say that's it's extremely hilarious. Though this movie does not pertain to food...one of the characters (Tallahassee) was obsessed with Twinkees. His motto was "enjoy the little things in life."

Though this movie is a zombie movie, it's not a typical one. The world has ended, but it's funny. The four survivors go through a series of disasters and obstacles to survive. This might sound very ominous at first, but it's the complete opposite. I had a continuous stitch in my side during this movie.

I also found it hilarious that my boyfriend jumped (and even screamed once!) while I was completely calm through the movie.

Zombieland: 4.5/5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, the movie was great, but that is probably because I have an obsession with zombies.

    My little brother just loved everything that had to do with Tallahassee's quest for twinkees. Overall, it was a very funny movie, definitely meant for those who possess a more morbid sense of humor, and more so for those who like twinkees. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete