Saturday, October 31, 2009

SUSHI SUSHI



So I went to a sushi buffet with my friends the other day...

I was so hungry that I nearly crawled inside, then I was too full that I nearly crawled outside...

The girll, barbecue, cold dishes, hot Asian dishes, all kinds of sushis,,,, It was just awesome! Also so much avocado! I love them! Also fresh seafood, various meat and vegitables... Good soup and fruit too. They just basically has everything. The ingredients are all fresh and the flavor is very Asian and tasty.

It is really not an ad even it might sounds like one....

well just in case if you want to pay a visit which will not disappoint you:

6690 Roswell Rd
Atlanta, GA 30328-3161

Get Directions
(404) 257-1288

Nori Nori Japanese Seafood

7 comments:

  1. Mama Zee! please take me there someday ㅡㅡ; How was the sushi?

    Was it fresh? Or just editable ?...I want to try the octopus on the stick it look so good! How much was it btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sushi has always been something that i think i would enjoy but for some reason i never seem to have it that much. The only sushi i've had since i've been here has been from the student center, and since i hear the sushi from there isnt the best im sure i would sushi from a place like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks soooo good!
    Was it classic asian cuisine or was it a mix of everything?
    Oh
    and how fresh was the sushi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I have just come back from woody, the pictures make me feel hungry again. I love sushi, especially those with sashimi on them. I think I have to visit Nori Nori some day. I can't wait~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man. These pictures make my mouth water. hahah.
    what is the price range?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's strange that when I went to Japan once as a child I hated sushi. Now I really like it, but I don't think I will ever have the opportunity again to experience it while immersed in the culture that it comes from.
    At least sushi in America isn't quite as "Americanized" as what I hear Chinese food is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man I want to go there too. I dont want to spend another weekend in the dining hall. They dont have any food there in the weekends. Wish I have a car here so I could drive there every weekend. Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete