Sunday, October 18, 2009

Traditions

My family has some interesting traditions. One of our favorites is board games. Usually after a long dinner we break out the board games for along night of fun. Our favorite board game would have to be monopoly. I guess you could call us a little bit of monopoly fanatics if you consider owning 7 different versions of the game crazy. Or maybe if you have lifesize property cards hanging on your basement walls. Usually our monopoly games can last anywhere from a couple of hours to multiple days. Well tonight I destroyed my family in proper Anzalone fashion. I totaled out at about 14,000 of assests including property and cash. It was quite fun to run around the board not having to worry about landing on expensive properties or expensive taxes, because I was running the show. So I was wondering since we have such a diverese class if you guys have any interesting family traditions or games you like to play. By the way below is a picture of my awesome game of monopoly tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Well, back home I'm quite fond of Snakes & Ladders, chess and Ludo. Monopoly, dominoes & poker are kind of a new thing for me. I can't imagine playing Blackjack with my sisters, but I sure remember playing UNO with my cousins a long time back.

    In fact, there are loads of games that my uncles and I like to play, but I don't think you'll understand any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! That all looks so good! I'm so jealous. I don't think I've had real food in so long!

    ReplyDelete