Monday, September 28, 2009

The most awesome coke machine ever!




So today I went to Firehouse subs and I spotted the most amazing coke machine! At first I didn't know what it was, then I realized , "Holy cow, that is a fancy coke machine!" Upon further investigation I found that you could get just about any flavor of coke you wanted. Things like, lime coke, vanilla coke, cherry coke, Diet cherry coke. You could get other things like pink lemonade, yellow lemonade, diet lemonade. And all of this was in just one coke machine! I was so amazed by this little machine that I payed no attention to the growing line behind me. When I finally sat down of the ladies in the table over smiled and said, " You look quite interested in that coke machine? Isn't it quite amazing?". I said it was one of the coolest things I had seen in a while. To this she laughed in responded, " You must be a Georgia Tech Student."


I took a video and some pictures to show you guys how amazing this thing is.


10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. that is indeed amazing. i think i want to go to firehouse just to see the coke machine haha. i like how the lady assumed you were a tech student simply based upon the fact that you thought a piece of technology was cool XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That really is the most awesome coke machine ever. I feel like it could only get more awesome if it dispensed free sunshine and rainbows too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooooo cooooool!
    It reminds me of the Old World of Coke where you would put down a cup on a sensor, and a stream of Sprite or Coke would come shooting across the sky into your cup. They really should bring that back in the New World of Coke (haven't been there in a few months, so maybe it's being changed).
    It reminds me of the good old days of elementary school where student council would promise us coke fountains instead of water fountains to get our vote... but that's a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy... o_o Cherry Sprite and other options?!

    Thanks for sharing. Looks like I need to visit this place as well just to try the other flavors of sprite and whatever else it has to over :3

    The only flaw to the machine I see though is that there is alot of buttons... someone might get trigger happy. *shifting eyes and smirks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately cool. I'm going to go to Firehouse Subs just to see that. I find it very comical that the lady could tell you were a Tech student. I'd probably be mesmerized by the machine as well though. I'm sure that such a cool coke machine is a result of us being so close to Coca-Cola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys, if you want to see more such wonders at the World of Coke museum, the Student Center is organizing a discounted tour on Thurday, Oct 1 from 7:30pm to 10:30pm. Student tickets cost $ 8 compared to the normal rate of $ 15, so its a great opportunity to check it out with other GT students, especially if you're new to Atlanta, like me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to firehouse a week ago, and was equally amazed by the machine; I stood in front of it for a few minutes to figure out how to get it to work. The touch screen didn't like me very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha this was the coke machine that the PL wanted us to see so much XD
    I should have went to see it but was too exhausted and wanted to enjoy my friday in my dorm

    I'm definitely going to check it out next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @GT Foodies: STOP USING THE WORD "AWESOME"! YOU SAID IT'S A WEAK WORD IN CLASS AND NOW YOU'RE NOT SETTING A GREAT EXAMPLE, ARE YOU?

    "Free Sunshine & Rainbows?" Last time I checked, they were free.

    Excuse my rudeness, I'm in a bad mood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This machine has got to one of the best ways to attract new customers to firehouse subs. Many people i'm sure would go just to check out the machine, including me.

    ReplyDelete