Sunday, November 22, 2009

Book Sale on Cook Books

About four days ago I went to Barnes and Noble to find some books to read on the airplane to florida. However, something else caught my eye as I was walking through the aisles. On a table in the center of the book area were about twenty different types of cook books. Not only were they easily accessible to look through, the books had a HUGE sale!! I got a $60 cookbook for only $15! I hit the jackpot. This new book I got is titled '25 Years of Favorite Brand Name Recipes.' If anyone is interested in buying a cookbook, I recommend checking it out. They may still be on sale :) They have dessert, main course, appetizers, and many other different types of cookbooks. It was heavennnnn!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know that they had such sale for cookbooks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cook books are always on sale at Barnes and Noble. When we were asked to review 2 cook books about 2 months ago, I bought 1 of my books there. It was only 7.98 while the original price of it were 29.95.

    ReplyDelete