Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jazzman's vs. Starbucks

For those of you who study late in the library practically The only way to actually get through the night, is with the help of Jazzman's coffee.I usually order the same every time:A tall iced white chocolate mocha and maybe a cookie or a muffin or croissant to get me through the night.I like the way the cafe is open throughout the night and its also a good place to spread out your books and get to work,while sipping on a cold coffee,ideally located in the library.The best part is Jazzmans specializes on coffee beans from sustainable coffee farms,community growers and cooperatives around the world. But since there is another coffee shop on campus-Starbucks,there are varied opinions on which may be better.Starbucks is a famous,world-wide more well known chain which is located ideally in Tech Square.I usually settle with the tall mocha frappucino while in barnes and nobles or before my noon econ class,to perk up the rest of my day.I feel that Starbucks offers more variety and I actually like the coffee from Starbucks better.So which do you think is better Jazzman's or Starbucks?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Starbucks! I usually order a cup of venti iced coffee without milk and sugar. I will also choose mocha frappuccino sometimes. My favourite dessert in Starbucks is chocolate muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer starbucks. simply because i'm so used to it haha.

    i always get a triple grande caramel macchiatto

    ReplyDelete