Saturday, November 28, 2009

What? No Turkey?!?

Just kidding. There was a plethora of turkey. Probably too much. I had the privilige of going home and staying with my family for a few days, and it was extravagant. Wednesday night I accompanied my family to my grandparents house, where my aunt and uncle from Chicago were staying for thanksgiving too, and we all had a fantastic dinner. After much fellowship and memories, we parted. The following day seemed like de'javu: everyone was back together, laughing and reminiscing, only it was in my parents kitchen instead of my grandparents. I had a wonderful thanksgiving, mostly due to the fact I hadn't seen a majority of the people there in months. It just makes me wonder how many years until there'll be a third consecutive day spent in our generation's kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Nice title, it is definitely an attention getter. :)

    I agree, eating Thanksgiving dinner with family is so awesome. Sometimes I also get to thinking how fast time has gone by and how soon I will be having my own thanksgiving dinner with my family.

    ReplyDelete