Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Way It Melts in Your Mouth

So I am apart of an organization called LDR and we sold hot chocolate and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today. Growing up, I used to love visiting my grandparents in Virginia because they used to always take me to Krispy Kreme. For awhile, we did not have Krispy Kreme at home so it was a treat to go to Virginia. I haven't had this delicious treat in sooooo long so today was so refreshing. I have been trying to work out every other day so I do not gain the freshman 15 but I totally went against it today. I ended up buying a dozen of doughnuts...imma be so fat! haha. But the way the doughnuts melt in your mouth, especially after heating them up in the microwave, is indescribable. If you haven't had a Krispy Kreme doughnut you are missing out in life!

3 comments:

  1. krispy kreme is indeed delicious. have you tried dunkin donuts? they have very good donuts too haha. though, they might not be as 'melty in your mouth' as the krispy kreme donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all of the doughnuts ive tried krispy kreme has been the best. I don't know if that means that i havent experienced great doughnuts, but i would take krispy kreme over dunkin donuts any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krispy Kreme over Dunkin' Donuts anyday! Nothing beats the flavor filling your mouth and completely forgetting the fact that there is bread underneath.

    Have you ever gone to Flip? It is a burger joint a little ways off campus. Flip has a milkshake of the Krispy Kreme donut. *_* It is to die for.

    ReplyDelete