Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fu Lin Men

Last Saturday, me and my friends went to a event Taste of Taiwan in China Town. However, after it, we were still hungry, so we went to Fu Lin Men, the seafood Chinese restaurant over there.

Since we already ate, we just ordered XO Jiang Pao Greenbean and Fried Lobster with Egg yolk: my personal favorite two cuisines over there.

The greenbean was fried with garlic and the so-called XO sauce which had no achohol but smoked pork and soy bean. The greenbean had a crispy skin with sweet-salty flavor inside which tasted great and fragrant. The sauce and the bean were a wonderful combination.

THE LOBSTER!!! Crispy golden egg yolk covered the red-orange shell of the lobster. The cover was salty and has a aroma of both egg and seafood. Inside the shell was the sweet meat: delicate fresh and juicy. One word to describe: INCREDIBLE!!! Just cannot get enough!

There were two lobsters and the rice was free. The price was not too bad(but i forget). If you go as a group, it will probaly cost everybody around 9 or 10 including tips. Also, even it is a seafood restaurant, it serves almost any type or Chinese food. They are traditional too! Love it!

P.S. Not an ad... just personal recommandation~

6 comments:

  1. Taste of Taiwan was so crowded! I had to sit on the ground outside to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taste of taiwan makes me think of Chinese train station...so many people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just curious but I didn't know that Atlanta had a China Town. Where is it located? I know that up I-85 in Gwinnett they have a large Asian poplulation , but I didn't realize that it was very big in Atlanta. I guess you learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the China town here I am talking about is a small one locates close to the Chamblee Marta Station, but I heard that there is a bigger one which is close to the small one too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think there isn't any real chinatown in atlanta. all of them are just some chinese restaurants and shops are closing to each other

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have gone to taste of Taiwan. That sounds great. I have heard about a China Town here, but I didn't know where it was. Thanks for posting the recommendation, if I ever get a chance I will have to try that restaurant out.

    ReplyDelete