Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Time is the Best Time

There is nothing better than spending time with your family. I have never been so happy to come home and visit all of my family and friends. There is never a dull moment when I am around the people I love. It seems like everybody that I hang around with just LOVES to eat. So of course as soon as I got home Wednesday night, me and my girls went to our favorite restaurant Red Robin. I was enjoying life getting to see my girls AND eating my favorite buffalo chicken strips. Then, of course there was Thanksgiving! We had turkey, ham, macaroni and cheese, yams, string beans, cabbage, greens, mashed potatoes, bread, stuffing, pretty much anything you could think of. Regardless of what we had, it was not dining hall food so I was extra excited. Overall, so far break is going really well and I'm enjoying my time spent with my family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. Family food over dining hall food any day without question. >:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are having a great time with your family and friends.
    I have been to Red Robin once, but I don't really remember what I ate. What's their specialty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to see friends over break also and it was a lot of fun. You never realize quite how much things and people mean to you until they are absent. I was so happy to see my family and friends.

    Red Robin is pretty good. I have been there once and the burger I got was great.

    ReplyDelete