Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cooking Last Week

Hey guys, so you may have noticed the post by Adrian discussing this week's cooking, but I wanted to let you know about last week.

If you want to view pictures, go to this link. I made an album of all the pictures we took. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=825729697&aid=173401

We spent a long time cooking last Sunday, because our recipes were more demanding than today's. We made both a "Beat It" egg yolk cake and the "Black or White" cookies you guys tried out last Monday.

I hope everyone tried out the cookies. Unfortunately, we couldn't bring the "Beat It" cake, but I did have the opportunity to give it to some of my friends. I must say, it looked pretty good, but it tasted even better. The frosting was a very rich, dark chocolate, but the cake complemented it very well and kept the chocolate taste in line from becoming overpowering.

We will probably include some of the pictures from the album on our website. You all will just have to wait and see...

1 comment:

  1. Just gonna say it was pretty awesome. I may or may not have put far too much lemon extract in the cookies, just saying...

    ReplyDelete