Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dawgs Ruin My Weekend

In a slightly lighter vein now: As most of you probably know, we were humiliated 30-24 by U[sic]GA at home yesterday.

Ok, this may not be strictly 'food-related', but take a look at the picture below:



Yes, my friends, that's exactly what it is: a Georgia Bulldog player chewing on a piece of Bobby Dodd playing turf after the game. I did not know we were that different from the U[sic]GA people, but they clearly have bovine dietary tendencies.

Or perhaps it was a lack of hedges at Bobby Dodd. Then it's a case of "repaid-in-kind" theory clearly gone wrong:


Nobody said them Dawgs were very smart.

(Thanks to Hector, my PL, for the pictures)

3 comments:

  1. They ruin my weekend too. I am too sad to eat anything...cannot believe it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was standing next to Georgia fans at the North end zone.. It was quite confusing when to cheer. haha. They were so drunk that they made troubles with georgia tech fans and they got kicked out by police officers. lol.
    I was disappointed at the game result, but our football players did their best and that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it was disappointing. I think our team may not have been trying their hardest since we are going to a bowl game and U(sic)GA caught them off guard with their best effort of the season.

    ReplyDelete